Monday 23 April 2018

OUR VISION & MISSION @ KWATA VIBES

The Page and Blog of the same name came up as an idea in my mind as a result of my constant asking myself what I could personally do in my own small way to push forward the snail-like growth of the 237 Entertainment Industry and help young unrecognized talents to showcase their content to the world.
Born out of my love for music, comedy, acting, writing, and blogging as a whole, I thought it worthy to start up “Kwata Vibes” as a platform for showcasing what we as a budding industry can offer the world of entertainment. It is my wish that we all do something, no matter how small it may be to push things forward and give courage to the young ones whose voices haven’t been heard by the big names of the industry yet.
Kwata Vibes is also a place for all the juiciest vibes in all domains of social life. Politics, philosophy, Literature and what have you. The Blogging part of this venture encapsulates all the initial ideas that gave rise to Kwata Vibes as a whole. I know that the response to such a venture will most certainly be lukewarm, but I won’t relent. There are a couple of more addendum programs which I will incorporate into the Kwata Vibes frame but its just a matter of time.
While looking forward to your support in this venture and your support towards the 237 Entertainment Industry, I am sure to continue bringing you the juice. @ Kwata Vibes it’s
ALL ABOUT THE VIBES

No comments:

Post a Comment